04 May, 2011

Selena Gomez comes clean about Justin Bieber

Disney star says that she doesn't like "hiding" her relationship with Canadian heartthrob

In case you didn't know, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are dating. Surprising, no? The starlet seems to think that she has been playing coy about her relationship with the tween heartthrob and is now coming clean about her relationship.
In case you didn't know, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are dating. Surprising, no? The starlet seems to think that she has been playing coy about her relationship with the tween heartthrob and is now coming clean about her relationship in Seventeen magazine. According to People, she said, "I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18 and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that."
While we find it hard to believe that being photographed making out with the Biebz and holding hands in public is considered playing coy, the singer says that she's been keeping things on the DL because she's had her poor little Disney heart stomped on in the past. She told Seventeen, "When I went through my first breakup, I thought it was the end of the world, and I thought I was going to die if I didn't have him in my life. It was good to cry it out and just scream, or call my friends in the middle of the night crying."
Bieber isn't the only relationship Gomez is talking about. The singer opened up about her friendship with troubled Disney pal Demi Lovato, saying, "There's an amount of love that can never – no matter what – be taken away or torn apart, no matter the situation."
Gomez says the "best friend" label is, like, "so ridiculous." "There are certain people who you will always, always love, so if anything, this just reminded me of how much I truly love her."