10 September, 2011

Teen Star 'Justin Bieber' wants to be a young dad !


Teen Pop star Justin Bieber wants to be a young dad and is keen to start a family by the time he is 25.

The 17-year-old who has been dating model and actress Selena Gomez since a year said he wants to get married and start a family soon, Contactmusic reported.

"Well, by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do -- to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25," Bieber said.

The Baby hitmaker' had previously said he wants to raise his future children in his native country of Canada.

"I'll probably want to move back to Canada and raise my family. Why? I dunno, I'm Canadian, I feel like I want my kids to be Canadian," he added.