04 September, 2011

X Factor’s Luke Lucas tipped the next Justin Bieber after audition!

X Factor’s Luke Lucas tipped the next Justin Bieber after top audition
X Factor singer Luke is being tipped as the next Justin Bieber after blowing the judges away with a fantastic performance on tonight’s audition show.

And the 16-year-old from Kent also proved to have something else in common with the Canadian teen – a way with the ladies – after landing a smooch off new judge Tulisa Contostavlos, who he says he “loves”.

Speaking before going on stage, Luke said: “I’m more nervous to be singing in front of Tulisa, because I really like her.

”I am a really big N-Dubz fan and I love Tulisa, I have always loved her, I think she’s very pretty, I was about to say fit but very pretty and I’ve heard she’s single so I was going to try and get myself in there.”

But Luke soon proved that he had nothing to be nervous about, impressing the judges with his performance of the Michael Jackson classic Who’s Loving You.

The young singer’s crush Tulisa told him: “I think you are absolutely adorable…you are so cute, where did that voice come from?” Kelly added: “Kelly: You come her at 16 with such great confidence; I did not expect that, I’m so impressed, well done.”

And Louis was also taken with Luke, telling him: “You’re 16, you walked in, you owned the stage, you sang in tune, you’ve got the personality, you’ve got the likeability and you’ve got Tulisa!”

With four yes votes Luke has made it through to the next round of the competition, Bootcam